Doodle for Google
2009 Adobe School Innovation Awards
Due Date: May 8, 2009
Details: The 2009 Adobe School Innovation Awards will honor the most innovative print, web, and video projects created with Adobe software. The theme of the competition is The World is Your Stage. High school students (ages 14 to 19) can submit entries in three categories: Web Design and Development, Film and Video, and Graphic and Print Design. Students can win valuable Adobe software — and an exciting awards ceremony will take place in the Best-of-Best Winner’s own community. The winner will receive an award of Adobe® Creative Suite® 4 Master Collection software for use on up to 30 seats in a lab at the student’s school (or home school).
C-Span’s Student Cam
Due Date: January 20, 2009
Details: Create a video documentary that includes a C-Span video.
Topic: A message to the new Prsident: Waht is the most urgent issue for thenew president to address after taking office, and why?
Sallie Mae FREE Scholarship Search
- Log into Facebook
- Search for “Sallie Mae Scholarship” in the Application Field
- Add the application to your profile
- Start searching!
Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo – Metropolitan Scholarship
Details: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, an applicant must meet criteria of citizenship, residence, academic standing, college/university enrollment plans, demonstration of leadership, character and economic need.
Discover Financial Services Scholarship
Details: Any current high school junior who:
- Has at least a 2.75 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale for 9th and 10th grades
- Demonstrates accomplishments in community service and leadership and has faced a significant roadblock or challenge
- Applications for the 2009 program may be submitted at www.applyists.net between December 1, 2008, 12:00 AM, ET – January 31, 2009, 11:59 PM, ET using access key DISC