- Finish presentations
- Sign up online for certiport.com
- Start MOS Word Training exam
- Pick up the audience ranking sheet from the side table.
- Get ready to present (make sure you are dressed professionally and I hope you practiced your presentation!)
Finish working on your project. Turn it into the drop folder by the END OF CLASS!
Dress Professionally on Wednesday/Thursday for your presentation. PRACTICE YOUR PRESENTATION!
- Continue working on your project with your partner! Remember you only have class today and class on Tuesday before it is due at the END of class on Tuesday! No exceptions! We start presentations on Wednesday.
- Here is the presentation schedule for Period 2 & Period 6
- Projected Income Statement Example
Go over the PowerPoint example as a class. Discuss the concepts covered in the project. Work with your partner on the project and it is STILL DUE on Tuesday 5/5 at the end of class!
Periods 1 & 2 – Go to N237 for class on Tuesday and Wednesday
Periods 6 & 7 – See you in E125 on Tuesday and Wednesday
- View Business PowerPoint example as a class
- As a class we will discuss target markets and the SWOT analysis
- Meet with your partner – start planning your PowerPoint presentation
If you missed class, here is a copy of the PowerPoint presentation example: PowerPoint-Entrepreneur (Business Plan) Project