- Today all classes will meet in the library.
- Complete the warm up
- Periods 1 & 2 will present their projects and turn in their posters. You must also turn in your excel spreadsheet (that you used for the project) to the drop folder.
- Pick up the Student Presentation Rubric and get out pen. You will rank EACH presentation in the 3 categories. Hold onto this paper because you will need it for the next class AND it will be turned in.
- Periods 6 & 7 – once you have completed your warm up, you will turn in your poster to the sub. You will also drop off your excel file into the drop folder. NEXT, you will open this file and get started on your work in Publisher! The assignments need to be completed by the end of class and dropped in the drop folder. NO EXCUSES!
- If you finish all the assignments above, I want you to create a Publisher document with helpful tips for my classes that can be hung in the classroom. This could be about presentation skills, professional dress, classroom behavior, expectations, etc. Be creative! Drop that in the drop folder when you are done!