- Warm up
- Make sure your Letter to Mr. Castro is finished and dropped in the appropriate folder in the Z drive drop folder.
- Write National Geographic letter
- Continue thinking about ideas for your major project (Letters from a Nut)…your ideas are due on Tuesday.
- Warm up
- Finish letter to Mr. Castro
- Read examples from Letters from a Nut
- Start the National Geographic Letter
Have your own idea for your letter by next Tuesday!!
- Warm up (on email)
- Log into the Z drive – open your letter template (7th – finish template)
- Write a practice letter as a class (National Geographic)
- Start complaint/compliment letter. Critique as a class.
- Read Letters from a Nut
- Warm up (send it through your email – The Source)
- Log into the Z drive
- Create letterhead in Word
- Discuss the format of a business letter. Create a template.
- Start National Geographic business letter.
- Finish do’s & do not’s of professional email etiquette
- Learn how to create a letterhead in Word
Continue do’s and do not’s of email (email etiquette)
Review naming files and the Z drive
Review how to use the toolbars in Word
Create letterhead in Word
Re-take of the Unit 1 test.
No warm up today.
Get out a pencil.