- Today you will have about 15 min to finish working on your “Letter from a Nut”
- Pick up a peer editing handout from the table – I will assign you a partner. You will peer edit a classmates letter. Make sure that you critique their work and give them useful suggestions on how to make it perfect! Pay attention to the formatting and their writing.
- Leave your peer editing sheet with your classmate and head back to your computer to make all necessary changes to your letter.
- Your letter needs to bring printed out and signed BEFORE class begins tomorrow!
- Bring an envelope and a stamp or .50 by Friday, October 31.